Return and Refund Policy
Products purchased from our site can be returned for a refund at any DMart Ready store within 7 days from the date of the invoice provided:
- The product has not been used and has not been altered in any manner
- The product is intact and in saleable condition, and
- The product is accompanied by the original invoice of purchase.
The following types of products - once accepted by customers cannot be returned:
- Refrigerated items such as Butter, Cheese, Dahi, etc.
- Seasonal and Festive items such as Decoration lights, Gift Packs, etc.
- Items purchased in Bulk quantities
- Personal utility items such as undergarments, handkerchiefs, socks, and cosmetics,
- Fresh food and non-food items such as vegetables, fruits, and flowers
- Products can only be returned for a refund. We don’t provide an exchange of products.
- Products purchased online from our web site or mobile app can be returned only at our DMart Ready stores and cannot be returned at our regular DMart stores. Click here to find the nearest DMart Ready store.
- Products purchased at our offline DMart stores cannot be returned at a DMart Ready store.
In the event of any quality related complaint about a product, the customer should contact the DMart Ready consumer care number or the consumer care cell of the manufacturer/ marketer of the product. Details of the consumer care cell of the Manufacturer or Marketer will be on the packaging of the product.
AEL will refund customers through the same payment mode that was used to purchase the product online. Refunds for products that were purchased online using credit cards/Debit Cards/Internet Banking will be credited back to the respective account. Similarly, refunds for products purchased through Cash (Cash on Delivery) will be made in cash.
Avenue Ecommerce Ltd (AEL) shall not be held liable either directly or indirectly for the quality of any Product. Products covered under Manufacturer’s warranty/guarantee cannot be returned to AEL, as the same is covered by the after-sale service offered by the manufacturer of the Product. AEL will not be directly or indirectly liable for goods covered under the manufacturer’s warranty/guarantee.
In the event of any disputes in this regard, the same shall be referred to courts of competent jurisdiction at Mumbai.
AEL reserves the right to alter or modify any of the terms and conditions of this Policy without assigning any reason or providing intimation whatsoever. AEL’s decision on the above would be final and the customer shall abide by the same unconditionally.
By accessing this website, you consent to the terms and conditions of the Policy.