Frequently Asked Questions
- At the time of selecting your mode of delivery, select “Pick Up Point”
- On selecting the option “Pick Up Point”, a list of DMart Ready Pick Up Points will be displayed.
- You can also search for a DMart Ready Pick Up Point by pin code.
- Choose a convenient Pick Up Point from the displayed list.
DMart Ready is the name of DMart’s new online service. Through this service, we hope to bring DMart closer to you. How? We have opened several DMart Ready Pick Up Points for your convenience across Mumbai. Unlike our regular DMart store, DMart Ready Pick Up Points are specific locations from where you can collect your online order. While placing an order on our mobile app or web site, you can select from a list of pick up points that are closest to you, and choose a time slot that is convenient for you. We will process your order and keep it ready at your chosen DMart Ready Pick Up Point. You can collect your order at any time during your time slot – FREE of charge!
Now you can buy all your favourite products online from our app or web site, and enjoy DMart’s daily discounts and savings.
Order Pick Up from DMart Ready Pick Up Point is completely free of delivery charges. Choosing a convenient DMart Ready Pick Up Point is very simple.
- Packaged Food
- Dairy & Beverages (Including Butter & Cheese)
- Personal Care
- Household Needs
- Baby & Kids
- Fruits & Vegetables
We currently have products in the following categories:
If you feel that the product delivered to you is different or not at par with what you saw online you can return the same at the time of delivery or within 7 days of delivery at any DMart Ready Pick Up Point.
Please refer RETURN POLICY to know more.
- Sign In with your credentials
- Click on “SHOP FROM PREVIOUS ORDERS” link located on the home page.
- You are taken to the page where you can see the list of all your previous orders.
- You will see “Re-Order” button next to your orders. Click on the button and all the items from previous order will be added into your shopping cart.
- After all the items are added in your shopping cart, you can add/remove any items as required.
- Click “My Account” page and Go to “My orders” section to view all the orders that you have placed so far.
- On clicking “Order Number” you will be able to see order details page with list of all the items that you have ordered.
Yes, we do have a minimum order value. In order to place an order with us, your minimum cart value should be Rs. 1,000/-.For DMart Ready Pick Up Point orders, the maximum order value is Rs. 10,000/-. For Home Delivery orders there is no maximum order value, however Cash on Delivery (CoD) payment option is not available for orders above Rs. 10,000/-.
Yes, you can. Follow 5 easy steps mentioned below to shop from your previous order
We do not take orders through our call center as of now. You can place orders online through our Website, mobile website or Mobile App only.
- a. Access “My Account” where you can manage your multiple addresses, check all your orders, change passwords and personal details.
- b. Create your own “Shopping List” and have all the items you need to buy in one place.
- c. “Shop From Your Previous Order”, thereby saving a lot of time by quickly placing an order (with a whole list of items).
Registering at DMart Ready is simple and free. As a registered user, you would be able to see the history of all your past orders and at the same time be able to use several features.
Your mobile number enables us to efficiently communicate with you. Mobile number is required to place an order at DMart Ready as we need to send you all your order and transaction related communication via SMS. Additionally, it helps us to be in touch with you at every stage of the shopping and delivery process.
Didn’t get an OTP? Don’t worry. Wait for a few minutes, if you still don’t receive one, click on the “Resend OTP” option to generate another OTP.
Yes, you can use the same login credentials for both DMart Ready mobile app and website. Your credentials would be available in both these platforms so there wouldn’t be any trouble signing in.
Only one mobile number can be registered for one account. There cannot be multiple registrations with a single mobile number.
- Sign In to the Site/App with your credentials
- Go to “My Accounts” page and select “Change Password” link.
- Enter your old password and your new desired password and Click on “Save”.
- 1) Click on ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- 2) Enter your registered mobile number and click on the “Forgot Password” button below. You will receive an OTP for verification purpose.
- 3) On ‘Account Verification’ page, enter the One Time Password (OTP) that was sent to the entered mobile number.
- 4) Click “SUBMIT”.
- 5) You will be redirected to “Change Password” page. Enter your desired new password and click on “UPDATE”.
- Sign-In with your current credentials to the site.
- Go to “My Account” page and select “Personal Details” link.
- Remove your previous mobile number and enter the new number which you want to update and click on “Save”.
- On clicking ‘Save’, you are taken to the ‘Account Verification’ page. You will receive an OTP on the new mobile number for verification purpose.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP that was sent to your new mobile number and click “SUBMIT”.
- Your new mobile number is registered which you can now see on your ‘My Account’ page.
- 1) Sign-In
- 2) Go to “My Account”
- 3) Click Personal Details
- 4) Update information like Mobile Number, email etc.
- 5) Click Save
“My Account” gives you a quick access to manage your personal Information, password, delivery addresses and Orders.“My Account” feature is available only to registered users and is accessible once you have Signed In. To go to your My Account page, simply click on your account name that appears on the top right corner of the page.
You can easily reset your password by following three quick steps:
“My list” helps you organize your purchases in a smart and easy manner. You can build your own shopping list by adding favorite Items that you buy often to “My List” and save it for future to make your shopping experience simple, fast and user friendly. Click on “Add to list” button to add desired products in your list. It is also possible to create and manage multiple shopping lists to suit your needs.
If you don’t remember your password and are not able to Sign In, below are the easy steps to reset the password:
If your account remains inactive for more than 6 months, it might get locked automatically for security reasons. Don’t worry, just call our customer care team at 022 6233 7171 all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will try and resolve it at the earliest.
It is a good practice to keep your personal information updated on DMart Ready account to receive communications. You can do so by following below mentioned steps:
- Credit Cards: All Visa, Master, Amex, RuPay cards issued in India are accepted.
- Debit Cards: All Visa, Master, RuPay debit cards issued in India are accepted.
- Net Banking: You can pay using your Bank account directly if you have an Internet Banking facility provided by your bank.
- Cash on Delivery (CoD): DMart Ready also allows you to pay for your shopping using the “Cash on Delivery” (CoD) method. This means that you can comfortably pay for the items that you have ordered at the time of delivery.
You can pay using your Credit Card, Debit Card; Internet Banking & Cash-on-Delivery (COD).
You can pay for your order using the following modes of payment:
Yes, it’s absolutely safe to use your card for making payment at DMart Ready (dmart.in). We take special care in conducting the entire payment process right from authentication of the various credentials till the transaction is complete, thus making online shopping safer for you.
There are no charges over and above the price you see on our website. We at DMart Ready are very transparent about the prices that we show to our customers. The price that you see on the site for a particular product is the price that you ultimately pay.
No, the total amount that is shown to be paid by you is all inclusive of GST.An additional delivery charge may be levied in case you are choosing “HOME DELIVERY” as the mode of delivery. Home Delivery charges may differ depending on your order value.
We do not have eWallet / Sodexo / Meal coupons / Voucher payment option as of now.
In case your payment fails, you will be informed through an onscreen message that will appear after the failure. This will be accompanied by an SMS and/or Email to you intimating the same. Also, after this, you will be prompted to retry making payment.
We do not have the option of choosing multiple modes of payment for a single order at this point; you can make payment using only one mode for one order.
- You can change delivery time slot of your order, however, once we start processing the order, this option gets disabled.
- We do not have the option of changing / adding / removing items from your order however you can choose to cancel your order completely and place order again.
- Login to the Site/App using your credentials
- Go to “My Account” page and select ‘My Orders’ link;
- Click on the link ‘Change’ next to ‘Delivery Date & Time’ to change your time slot.
- Click on the button ‘Cancel Order’ next to ‘status’ to cancel your order.
- Login to the site/app using your credentials
- Click on ‘My Account’ Page and select 'My Orders'
- You will see status of your order under “Status” column.
- Login to the Site/App using your credentials.
- Go to 'My Account' page and select ‘My Orders’ link.
- Click on the button ‘Cancel Order’ under the tab ‘Status’ to cancel your order.
In case any of your ordered items are not available with us, you will receive an SMS regarding the same from us. Also, if you had provided us your Email ID at the time of registration, you would receive an email mentioning those items which would not be delivered to you.
We take extreme care to ensure that such circumstances do not occur. However in case this happens, then rest assured we will refund the amount of those items that were not delivered to you. If you are paying by cash, you can pay the exact amount of the items you received and can deduct the ones that you did not. If you have paid online, we will refund the amount in the same mode you have paid for e.g. Net banking, Credit Card etc.
You can cancel your order after placing it. Follow the 3 easy steps to cancel your Order
- Vile Parle
- Grant Road
- Goregaon (W)
- Click on “Deliver to” on the top right side of the page
- A pop-up message/page will open up with the text box saying “Enter your Area/ Pincode”. Search for your pin code/delivery location. You will see list of all areas serviceable
- If your area is not serviceable, you will see a message on the screen.
- Login to the Site/App using your credentials.
- Go to “My Account” page and select ‘My Orders’ link.
- Click on the link ‘change’ under ‘Delivery Date & Time’ to change your time slot.
- Its Free: There is no extra charge for order pick up, it’s absolutely free!
- Pick Up is Easy: Instead of waiting at home for your order to be delivered, you can go to your selected DMart Ready Pick Up Point and pick up your order(s) at the time slot you have selected. You would be intimated via SMS and Email, once your order is ready to be picked up, thereby making the collection process simple.
- Very Convenient: You have absolute freedom of selecting your DMart Ready Pick Up Point location, be it close to your work or close to your home!
DMart Ready has been launched in Mumbai for now. Below are the areas where we have started delivery in Mumbai as of now however we would be expanding to other areas very soon.
DMart Ready is operational in Mumbai as of now. You can check the serviceability from our website/App.
If you have chosen your mode of delivery as 'Home Delivery', there would be an extra delivery charge.
Delivery Slot is the time period chosen by you to either pick up your order from the DMart Ready Pick Up Point OR get it delivered to your preferred address.
Can I change my delivery time slot or delivery type i.e. Home Delivery / Pick-up after placing the order?
You can change your delivery slot after placing the order. Follow the 3 easy steps to change the delivery time or date of your Order:
We do not have same day or EXPRESS DELIVERY option as of now.
With a DMart Ready Pick Up Point as your mode of delivery, you can Pick Up your orders when you want and where you want, totally as per your convenience.
You can pick-up your Order(s) placed online from the DMart Ready Pick Up Point only. We do not have a provision to deliver your online orders from DMart stores as of now, other than the selected DMart Ready Pick Up Point or your delivery address.
Yes, you can send someone on your behalf, in case you are not able to come personally to the DMart Ready Pick Up Point.
If you are coming to receive the order at the Pick Up Point, please carry your government issued Photo ID proof for verification. In case you are sending someone else to collect the order on your behalf, please send a copy of your government issued Photo ID proof along with the SMS that you received.
To know more, please read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.
In case you haven’t received the free items as mentioned in the website, please contact our customer service team with your concern. Please call our customer service team at 022 6233 7171, all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or write to us at email@example.com. We will try and resolve the issue at the earliest.
No. Right now we do not offer home pick up service for returning an item. You can go to any of our DMart Ready Pick Up Point and return an item. Click Here to view list of all DMart Ready Pick Up Points.
We at DMart Ready do not encourage exchanging a product for another. However, you can return the item at any of our DMart Ready Pick Up Point within 7 days of accepting the delivery. To know more, please read our Refund & Cancellation Policy.
I got a confirmation regarding my refund being processed, but still haven't received it. What do I do?
It usually takes 7 - 10 working days for the refund amount to be credited to your bank account/ credit card account, once the refund has been initiated. If you do not receive your refund amount even after 7 – 10 working days, request you to confirm it with your bank. In case you find out from your bank that the amount has still not been processed then contact our customer service team who would guide you on the next steps. You can call us at 022 6233 7171, all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will inform you via SMS and/ or Email once your refund request is initiated. The bank usually takes 7 – 10 working days to process the amount. The credit to your account typically would be intimated by your bank directly.
I have been charged twice OR I received an SMS from my bank that my account has been debited, but my order did not go through. What do I do?
This scenario is rare, but incase, you have been charged twice, extra amount (the second time that you were charged) will be credited back to your account.
You can call us at 022 6233 7171 all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or write to us at email@example.com to contact our customer service team who would be glad to help you.
DMart Ready Pick Up Point will be open from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm every day. For any queries regarding DMart Ready Pick Up Point, please call our customer service team at 022 6233 7171 all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I request the DMart Ready Pick Up Point staff to deliver my order to my home at an additional cost?
Sorry, our DMart Ready Pick Up Point staff is responsible for managing the Pick Up Points only. They cannot serve your request of delivering an order to any other address provided by you.
At DMart Ready, we currently sell products only to our end-consumers. You can however place an order as an end-consumer.
We would be glad to receive product suggestions from you. We welcome feedback from all our customers as this provides us with an invaluable insight into our services from the customer’s perspective, which then helps us improve our service. Please visit Contact Us page on our website and provide your suggestion. You can also call our customer service team at 022 6233 7171 all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or reach us at email@example.com.
For placing an order in bulk, please contact our customer service team. For any other queries, you can call us at 022 6233 7171 all days, between 10:00 am - 7:00 pm or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org